If you live in an area with hard water, you’re undoubtedly used to buying bottled water and being concerned about the mineral buildup.
Hard water can harm the integrity of your plumbing system, cause itchy or dry skin, and even alter the flavor of your coffee or tea.
Fortunately, there are a variety of kitchen faucets on the market that will stop hard water in its tracks. And no matter what your needs are, what design you want, or how limited your budget is, we have you covered when it comes to finding the best kitchen faucet for hard water.
Top 5 best kitchen faucet for hard water
Kraus KPF-1640CH Nola Kitchen Faucet
- Lead-Free All-Metal Construction
- Dual Function Pull-Down Spray Head w/ Magnetic Docking
- Codes/Standards Applicable: cUPC (UPC&CSA), NSF 61, NSF 372, AB1953, EPA, CALGreen, MASS, FTC, DOE, CEC and ADA
- Superior Corrosion & Rust-Resistant Finish.1 or 3-Hole Installation w/ Optional 10" Deck Plate
- Faucet Height (inches):19.5
The Kraus KPF-1640CH Nola Kitchen Faucet is our first hard water faucet. This Kraus faucet provides constant performance and even has a low-pressure aerator built-in.
Metal in its purest form…
Because of its robust all-metal construction, this faucet should withstand rust and corrosion for a long period. Furthermore, there was no lead used in the building of this Kraus model. It also has a pull-down sprayer and is finished in a gorgeous chrome finish. A highly durable stainless steel finish is also available.
The pull-down spray component of this faucet setup is also of great quality. The spray head is simple to manipulate and secure to return to its original position thanks to a magnetic docking system.
A flexible solution…
Another amazing feature of this hard water faucet is that it can swivel 360 degrees, allowing you to move the spout fully out of the way of the sink.
Finally, the single lever control has been designed to prevent splashing when activated, and it should provide exact temperature control.
With all of these amazing features, it’s undoubtedly one of the top best kitchen faucets for hard water, but will it win? Continue reading to find out.
- Solid metal construction is devoid of lead
- A low-pressure aerator is included
- Corrosion and rust-resistant
- The finish might be chrome or stainless steel
- Kitchen sprayer with a pull-down arm
- Docking system with magnets
- Single-lever action that is well-designed
- The setup procedure can be a little challenging
Kohler K-99259-VS Artifacts Single-Hole Kitchen Sink Faucet
- PULL-DOWN KITCHEN FAUCET: Allows you to control water with one hand and reaches beyond the sink to complete other kitchen tasks.
- 3-FUNCTION SPRAY HEAD: Includes stream, BerrySoft, and Sweep Spray technologies. Sweep Spray has angled nozzles that create a powerful blade to clean your dishes and sink. BerrySoft is great for washing your fruits and vegetables.
- EASY INSTALL: Hose and spray head pre-installed. Comes with flexible supply lines for easy water hook-up. 1- or 3-hole installation with escutcheon/deck plate included.
- MAGNETIC DOCKING: DockNetic magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place
- MADE TO LAST: Ceramic disc valves exceed industry standards of longevity, performance that is made to last the life in your kitchen
Next, we have this exquisite Kohler design, which should be ideal for folks who live in areas with hard water.
A multi-purpose setup…
This Kohler faucet system has a variety of well-designed functions that allow you complete control over and around your kitchen sink.
A pull-down kitchen sprayer with two spray settings is included. It also includes an aerator in its design. One spray setting produces a gentle stream of water that is great for washing dishes, while the other is more forceful and suitable for more intensive cleaning.
Simple to use…
A magnetic docking system for the kitchen sprayer is also included in this faucet system. The kitchen sprayer has also been constructed with high-quality components in such a way that it is exceptionally easy to use over your kitchen sink.
You’ll have plenty of space to work within your kitchen sink thanks to the high curved shape, and the high-quality construction should withstand the corrosive tendencies of hard water in your area.
- The design of the faucet is adaptable
- Setups with many functions
- Kitchen sprayer with a good design
- Docking system with magnets
- A curving form with a high point
- Build quality that resists corrosion
- On the more strong spray setting, it may cause splashback.
Delta Faucet Cassidy Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet
- TOUCH ON. TOUCH OFF. Messy hands? Touch anywhere on the kitchen spout with your wrist or forearm to start and stop the flow of water or use the single lever handle manually. Check your water temperature from across the room using the TempSense LED indicator light that changes color to reflect water temperature
- MAGNETIC DOCKING. MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful magnet to snap your kitchen sprayer into place so it stays docked and doesn’t droop over time like other kitchen faucets
- LASTS 2X LONGER. Patented DIAMOND Seal Technology reduces leak points and lasts twice as long as the industry standard—ensuring leak-free operation for the life of the kitchen faucet (Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles)
- POWERFUL SPRAY. ShieldSpray Technology cuts through stubborn messes with a powerful stream of water inside a protective sphere that contains the splatter, so you can spend less time soaking and scrubbing with an average of 90% less splatter than a standard spray
- EASY INSTALLATION. Designed to fit single-hole or 3-hole, 8-in. configurations. For 3-hole installation, purchase deck plate RP71545 separately. InnoFlex PEX supply lines are integrated into the faucet for one less leak point and are conveniently included in the box
This Delta Faucet Cassidy is the following faucet, and it’s a single-handle design with a pull-out kitchen sprayer.
Technology for magnetic holding…
A powerful magnet locks your kitchen sprayer firmly in place beneath this stunning Venetian bronze faucet. This technique ensures that the sprayer does not fall out of place over and again. Furthermore, the overall build quality of this faucet set is superb, indicating that it should perform admirably with hard water.
This Delta Faucet kitchen faucet is also incredibly simple to install, as it fits common 3-hole 8-inch sink setups. In addition, the InnoFlex Plex technology used in this system reduces the number of places where it is prone to leak.
Finally, if you’re tired of the hard water deposits that stick to your faucet, Delta Faucet has a simple solution for you. All you have to do is swipe a finger across the sprayer’s holes to clean them up like new, thanks to Touch-Clean technology integrated into the holes.
All of this combines to make it one of the greatest Delta Kitchen faucets on the market.
- Touch-Clean technology is a plus
- The sprayer is held in position by a magnetic mechanism
- Build quality that will last a long time
- Diamond Seal Technology is a method of sealing diamonds.
- It’s simple to set up
- Leaks are prevented or considerably reduced
- Part of the kitchen sprayer is made of plastic
Kraus KPF-2620SFS Oletto Kitchen Faucet
- INSTANT STYLE UPGRADE: A striking faucet with a streamlined design that makes a great fit for any kitchen sink
- SPOT-FREE ALL-BRITE BRUSHED NICKEL FINISH prevents water spots and fingerprints for a lifetime of shine
- REACH PULL-DOWN TECHNOLOGY: Easy-retract flexible 14” hose with swivel adapter offers an extended range of motion with the ability to flex, pivot, and reach all around the sink
- DUAL-FUNCTION SPRAYER: Choose from aerated stream and powerful spray to cover everything from rinsing to scrubbing. EASY-CLEAN RUBBER NOZZLES wipe clean with the swipe of a finger
The next Kraus Oletto Kitchen Faucet has a lovely curved design and is finished in stainless steel.
By design, everything is spotless…
Hard water, which leaves mineral residues behind, can leave stains and spotted areas on many kitchen faucets. However, you’ll be relieved to learn that the stainless steel finish on this faucet has been engineered to remain pristine and gleaming for the duration of its life.
The kitchen sprayer can be stretched out to a length of 14 inches and is quite maneuverable, allowing you to go about your business in the kitchen with ease. In addition, the kitchen sprayer has two settings: one for rinsing with aerated low power, and the other for cleaning with a more strong spray.
Simple to maintain…
Hard water can wreak havoc on your faucet’s spray head as well as the spray holes. Fortunately, Kraus has used silicon and rubber to make the spray head exceedingly easy to clean.
This is a highly strong and attractive faucet set that is made without the use of lead. It also shouldn’t drip like a regular faucet. Please see our Kraus kitchen faucet reviews if you’re looking for other faucets from Kraus.
- Curved design with a lot of strength
- Finished in stainless steel
- A versatile kitchen sprayer is included
- There are two spray options available
- It’s simple to clean
- In the construction procedure, no lead is used
- A magnetic docking system is not in place
Kraus KPF-1630SS Nola Single Lever Pull-down Kitchen Faucet
- Lead-free waterway construction
- Lite touch single-lever temperature & flow control.Max Deck Thickness 1.75 inches
- Dual-function pull-down spray head. Flow Rate (GPM) : 1.75
- 1.8 GPM (6.8 L/min) flow rate at 60Psi
- Certified & listed by cupc, NSF 61, NSF 372, AB 1953, cal green
This Kraus Nola style, which comes with a soft-looking stainless steel finish, is our final kitchen faucet that is ideal for hard water. It’s also made of non-lead materials.
Maintain control of the flow…
For water flow and temperature control, there is a particular single-lever control that only takes a very light touch for a controlled reaction. The single-lever is designed so that there are no splashes when you turn it on
A dual-setting kitchen sprayer is also included, allowing you to choose between a forceful spray for cleaning and a softer flow for other kitchen sink duties. You may also spin the spout 360 degrees if you want it to be entirely out of the way.
A well-crafted design…
Unlike many common faucet configurations, the Kraus Nola can be chosen in either all-metal stainless steel or a chrome finish. The single-lever is also made of solid metal, resulting in a design that is both sturdy and long-lasting.
Hard water is known to cause difficult cleaning issues with standard faucets. You’ll appreciate the rubber nozzles around the spray holes on this Kraus, which make cleaning the spray head a breeze. A Neopearl aerator is also installed, which mixes the water flow with air, preventing splashing.
To sum up…
This faucet system is quite competitively priced for the amount of technology and thoughtful design that it contains.
- Design in solid chrome or stainless steel.
- Water flow and temperature may be easily controlled
- A responsive single-lever setup is included
- The spout can be spun in all directions
- The spray head is detachable and supplied
- Splashback is avoided
- It’s simple to clean
- If not placed properly, it is prone to leak
VAPSINT 360 Degree Swivel
- Approximate faucet measures: spout reach: 7.5", spout height:11.4", overall height:15.8". The product is perfectly Suitable for PUR water filter
- Please note that the partition line between the nozzle and the main body is not obvious, but the nozzle can be unscrewed with a tool. The design without Pull Out Spout Head Ensure Long Time Use.
- Ceramic disc valve provides a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip-free performance.
- Brushed Nickel Finish With Solid Brass Construction Which Ensures Durability and Longer Life.
- Fits both contemporary 3/8" water supply system and old style 1/2" hose connectors(with adapters
For hard water, this is one of the best faucets. This faucet will look great in both a modern and a contemporary kitchen. Its simple yet sleek kitchen faucet is a beautiful complement to any kitchen. Despite the fact that it is not a pullout faucet, the VAPSINT 360 Degree Swivel Kitchen Faucet is a top-rated kitchen faucet for a variety of reasons.
You’ll almost certainly like using this kitchen faucet for a long time. For starters, the fact that it isn’t a pullout design may help it last longer. You also don’t have to worry about its range, since it still has a reach of up to 7.5”.
Furthermore, thanks to its ceramic disc valve, you may be confident of long-term flawless performance. As a result, the likelihood of the unit dripping as it ages is reduced. Finally, the fact that this faucet is made of solid brass and has a brushed nickel finish indicates that it will last a long time.
It’s also simple to set up this faucet. It’s made to fit both ½” and ⅜” hoses. It has a single handle and requires only one hole for installation, allowing you to have complete control over the temperature of your water.
This faucet works well in both traditional and modern kitchens. Its kitchen faucet is simple but trendy, and it will look great in your kitchen. Despite the fact that it does not have a pullout, the VAPSINT 360 Degree Swivel Kitchen Faucet is one of the best-rated kitchen faucets for a variety of reasons. This kitchen faucet will most likely serve you well for a long time. For starters, the fact that it isn’t a pullout design may help it last longer. You also don’t have to worry about its range, since it still has a reach of up to 7.5”.
Furthermore, thanks to its ceramic disk valve, you may be confident of long-term flawless performance. As a result, the likelihood of the unit dripping as it ages is reduced. Finally, the fact that this faucet is made of solid brass and has a brushed nickel finish indicates that it will last a long time.
This faucet is extremely simple to set up. It’s made to suit both old-style ½” and newer ⅜” hoses properly. It has a single handle and requires only one hole for installation, giving you complete control over your water temperature. It’s the best kitchen faucet with a single handle.
- Installation is simple
- Effortless water management
- Construction is simple but study
- Some users may be put off by the fact that it isn’t a pull-out faucet
Moen Arbor Motionsense Two-Sensor Touchless
- SPOT RESISTANT: Spot Resist Stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- TWO SENSORS: MotionSense delivers exceptional hands free touchless convenience with double sensors, allowing a simple hand movement to trigger the flow of water
- POWER CLEAN: Power Clean spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pull out faucets without the Power Clean technology
- RETRACTABLE: Equipped with the Reflex system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the spray head; Connection Size 3/8 inch
- PRACTICAL DESIGN: Soap dispenser top lifts off 18 ounce bottle for easy refills
- Spot resistant
- Two sensors
- Power clean
- Flexible design
Another excellent kitchen faucet for well water is this one. The Moen Arbor Touchless Kitchen Faucet is designed to anticipate your movements and make dishwashing a breeze. By all accounts, this is one of the highest-rated kitchen faucets, and you’ll be glad you installed it. It has two motion sensors that allow you to operate the faucet merely by moving your hands.
This faucet is meant to blend seamlessly into any kitchen. It also adds a bit of class to your counter. Additionally, you will gain additional capabilities. With Powerclean spray technology, you can enjoy spray power up to 50% higher than with a conventional faucet.
This faucet also has a versatile design that allows both single and three-hole installations. It also has a unique Duralock connect technology that simplifies the installation of supers. The Moen Arbor is more than just a pullout faucet; it also has a retractable reflex system. This smoothly retracts mechanically, allowing for secure docking of the spray head. Overall, this is one of the better kitchen faucets, and possibly the best choice for your kitchen.
- Motion sensors for touchless convenience are our favorite feature.
- Spray technology with a lot of power
- Retractable with a safe docking system
- The water is more powerful, yet there are fewer splashes.
- It’s a bit costly, but it’s well worth it
WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pullout
- Sleek Design---Tulip kitchen faucet design make your kitchen room simple and fresh,easy to match most sink.
- Multifunctional Outlet Water Effect---3 way spray setting(STREAM,SPRAY,PAUSE),stream for filling water, spray for rinsing, pause for avoiding splashing in multitask mode.
- Easy to Install---Pull down hose and water Line hose altogether preinstalled in kitchen faucet to save much time under the sink,no require plumber,finish DIY installation less than 30 minutes.
- Easy to Operate---Single handle control water temperature and flow volume easily,high arc 360 degree swivel spout supply full range washing access, sprayer head always retract back to spout after each use.
- Easy to Maintenance---Superior corrosion & rust-resistant finish prevent dirty from sticking to faucet surface, clean faucet by cloth is enough in Daily Use.
- Sleek design
- Multifunctional outlet water effect
- Easy to install
- Easy to operate
- Easy to maintain
One of the top sprayer kitchen faucets. Multi-tasking is a simple affair with this faucet’s three functional spray settings. The steam mode is ideal for rinsing, while the pause mode lets you easily manage the flow of water. The nicest aspect is that you can control everything with just one button. A single button is also used to control the temperature. This modern kitchen faucet is intended to work with a variety of sinks. This is why it is regarded as one of the best kitchen faucets on the market by the majority of customers.
Another feature that makes it stand out as one of the best kitchen faucets is how simple it is to install. It’s simple to install on your own. You can also rely on the simplicity of operation. Its 360-degree rotating spout allows you to gain maximum reach without taking up too much space.
This faucet’s practical design includes a retraction feature that helps pull the sprayer head back once it has been released. You may also be confident in its endurance because it has a corrosion-resistant coating that is very simple to maintain.
- A water outflow that can be used for a variety of purposes
- Installation and operation are simple
- Construction and finish that is long-lasting
- Features | The Rainier comes with a single-lever operation to quickly adjust temperature and water flow. This model features a sleek lock bar, which is very handy for easily fastening the spout for stationary use when not extending. You will love the spring action wand sprayer head, which is finger-friendly, and easily and conveniently toggles between aerated and spray stream functions. Pacific Bay ensures that whatever you’re cleaning, you’ll be doing so comfortably.
- Design | This faucet has a retro commercial-style feel, and features a high swivel gooseneck spout for complete sink access, while the heavy-duty commercial metallic construction keeps the unit firmly on the sink top. This model is not only fully functional for washing everything from small dishes to large pots and pans, but it’s simple and versatile design blends with virtually any kitchen décor style. So, matching-up with your current sink and backdrop is a cinch.
- Quality | This quality faucet is made with well-constructed heavy duty braided stainless steel riser hoses with 3/8" compression connections. This reliable material is long-lasting, and resists corrosion and tarnishing. The durable ceramic disc valve provides smooth turning action, while preventing unwanted dripping. Update your sink quickly and easily. You have no idea what you are missing with this quick fix! As with all Pacific Bay products, this model is lead-free certified.
- Installation | If you’re worried about adequate space on your sink top to accommodate this faucet, there’s no need to worry! This model can be installed two ways. If you have little space to work with, the faucet anchors directly into your sink opening. However, included is an optional flushed-fitted deck plate base. This is a quick and easy single-hole installation, so no plumber is needed for this install. Feel free to do it yourself! Simply attach using a wrench and a screwdriver.
- Specifications | Total height of the Rainier faucet is 22”. Length of the lock bar extends 9.4”. Sprayer is 3.5”. Deck plate is 10” long. Stainless steel hose is 60" long. Sprayer head features a flexible silicone rubber nozzle for easy cleaning. Tested 50,000 times for durability. We are an American company with USA-based Customer Support.
A classic gooseneck style is featured on the Rainer Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet. It’s the best gooseneck kitchen faucet on the market. It includes a tall swivel spout that gives you more reach and workspace in your sink. Its hoses and compression connectors are made of heavy-duty stainless steel, ensuring a long-term use. You won’t have to worry about corrosion or tarnishing, as you won’t with other top-rated kitchen faucets. A ceramic disc valve ensures smooth long-term functioning and reduces the risk of leakage as the valve ages.
The ergonomics of this faucet’s design will impress you. It has a single lever that controls both the temperature and the water pressure. Although it usually has an extendible spout, it also features a lock bar that keeps the spout in place when not in use.
One of the faucet’s key features is its comfort. It is specifically developed for the user’s comfort while in use. It all starts with the installation process, as you can opt to install the unit flawlessly with a flush-fitted deck plate foundation on your own.
- Design that is both high-quality and practical
- Constructed to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Operation with only one lever
- There had been complaints about the toggle being loose.
AguaStella AS98MB Matte Black Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down
- Stylish: With clean lines and high-arc design, the matte black kitchen faucet looks sleek and elegant, fits for any modern or transitional kitchen
- User-Friendly: Sprayer Function: spray, stream and stop; Spout swivels 360° for complete sink access; Pull-down sprayer with 18-inch hose reach for easy use, retracts smoothly after each use
- Durable & Healthy: Sedal Ceramic Cartridge: faucet’s heart, tested 500,000 cycles, drip free & durable; Neoperl Aerator: provides aerated stream, reduces splash and eliminate side spray, with anti-clog screen; Neoperl CRG Motion Hose & Softpex Connecting Hoses: anti-twist protected, robust & flexible, SPX inliner granted all hygienic drinking water approvals worldwide
- Easy to Install: Motion hose and connecting hoses pre-installed, upgraded hose weight without screw, DIY installation in 10 minutes
- Easy to Clean: The corrosion & stain resistant finish doesn’t rust nor discolor, just clean the black kitchen faucet by soft cloth or sponge in daily use
- Durable and healthy
- Easy to install
- Easy to clean
This is the faucet for you if you want a kitchen faucet that is not just streamlined but also stylish. With a pull-down sprayer, it’s the greatest kitchen faucet. This faucet is meant to fit in seamlessly in any kitchen type and features a unique high arc design and matte black finish.
The AguaStella AS98MB pull-down faucet has three spray settings to make washing easier for consumers. It also has a 20-inch retractable hose that provides you complete reach of your sink. It also includes a Neopearl Aerator, which aids in the delivery of an aerated stream of water from the faucet.
This faucet’s hoses are all reinstalled. As a result, you may complete the installation in just a few minutes on your own. You may be confident of long-term use without corrosion with such a solid structure and attractive finish, which is a top feature stated in this kitchen faucet review.
- The most hygienic and long-lasting
- Hoses are already installed, making installation a breeze
- Design and finish are both stylish
- The narrow spray’s pressure maybe a touch too low
How to pick the right faucet for your kitchen
Even though hard water is not harmful to drink, it can be extremely drying and harsh on hair and skin. If you don’t want to spend extra money on moisturizers and hair conditioners, you might want to try using a water softener or a kitchen faucet designed for hard water to solve the problem.
If all you’ve noticed is some hair dryness, water softeners and a budget kitchen faucet are the way to go – you won’t need all the bels and whistles that come with costly kitchen faucets for hard water.
However, hard water can cause more serious problems, such as:
- Stains: The mineral and deposit buildup in hard water can generate ugly stains that detract from the appearance of your kitchen. No matter how hard you scrub, hard water stains make your sink look unclean, and no one enjoys a messy kitchen – or one that appears to be dirty.
- Residue: If you believe stains arae the worst thing hard water can do to your kitchen’s appearance, you’re wrong! Hard water deposits can cause unpleasant residues that change the color of your sink and eventually pile up to the point where you’ll need to call a professional to remove them.
- Damage: Don’t give a damn about your sink’s appearance? I don’t know about you, but neither do I!
Except for my pets, no oe ever sees my kitchen. Yes, cats do judge the sink, but “judgemental” is literally every cat’s resting face, so it’s not a big thing, right?
Even if you don’t care about the appearance of your kitchen, hard water can damage your faucet by blocking it and producing leaks. There’s no way to save it with liqui plumber. Considering these factors might assist you in selecting the best kitchen faucet for hard water. Make a decision on whether you want a kitchen faucet that:
- Completely hides any flaws in appearanceor merely prevents clogs and interior harm.
- Complements or even improves the look of your kitchen.
- Does it have any unique features, such as a sprayer or a built-in soap dispenser?
- One or two handles are present
- Is this a good height for your kitchen?
- Is the sink able to be put on your wall and deck, and how many holes does the sink require?
It’s critical to read and comprehend the following aspects, since they will influence the type of faucet you choose:
Mount/how many holes
The first thing you’ll need to figure out is where you’ll put the faucet. Deck and wall mounts are the two types of mounts available.
The majority of hard water faucets are deck mounted, although there are a few that are wall mounted. Furthermore, you must be aware of the number of plumbing holes in your home. Do you have a cold one, a hot one, and one for the sprayer? Is there a single one for all of them, or are there several?
Before you begin looking for a new kitchen faucet, you should know how many plumbing holes your sink has and what sort of mount is best.
Now that we’ve gone over our five best kitchen faucets for hard water options, it’s time to think about which faucet will best suit your needs.
If you’ll be filling a lot of large cooking pots, a higherarcon your kitchen faucet may be necessary. Before purchasing a new one, you should also consider the spout height.
The height of your spout or the height of a high arc may be hampered if your cabinets dangle low. Spouts usually stand between 8 and 10 inches tall. You’ll probably be fine with the average size, but you’ll need to think about it and the arc ahead of time.
Some kitchen faucets for hard water come with a soap dispenser, which you may not be aware of. It’s neatly positioned next to the faucet. You can fill it with either hand soap or dish soap, depending on your preference. Squirt away to wash your hands or rinse the dishes, and the dispenser complements the faucet for a sleek appearance.
This is something to think about when buying a new kitchen faucet for hard water. If you want a soap dispenser installed, let the plumber know before you begin.
How many handes would you like? Is it one or two? Or do you want to go completely hands-free with a touchless kitchen faucet?
With all three, there are many different styles to chooses from. You may create a smart, modern look by using a single handle for both cold andhot water. Use two handles, one for cold and the other for hot, to add a traditional touch.
Another option is to use a kitchen faucet that does not require your hands. For individuals who are constantly working with cookie dough, touch-free kitchen faucets are really beneficial. Before you replace it with a new one, decide which one best fits your lifestyle.
You may believe that a sprayer is just that: a sprayer. You’re completely wrong! When it comes to sprayer selection, you have a few alternatives. Choose a pullout sprayer if you want a more streamlined appearance. This will improve the aerodynamics of your space.
Choose a pull-down or, in some situations, a pull-out sprayer if you want more reach and mobility.
You may already own a side sprayer or decide to purchase one. For spraying out those sticky bowls, the side sprayer gives you a longer reach and more water power. It is entirely up to you to determine which type is ideal for you.
A competent plumber can convert a side sprayer to a pull-down sprayer and cover the extra plumbing hole.
On a budget?
Your alternatives should not be limited because you are on a budget. Even if you’re on a budget, there are kitchen faucet styles to choose from. Some faucets have extremely deliberate pricing. You don’t have to settle for bad quality just because you can’t afford the most costly brand.
There are several excellent, powerful, and long-lasting kitchen faucets for hard water that are not only economical but also fashionable and add to your kitchen’s design.
If you need a new hard water faucet but don’t have a lot of money, don’t worry; you’ll be able to discover one that fits your budget. Simply inform the experts of your pricing range, and they will locate the ideal hard water faucet for you within that range. As a result, you won’t need to spend a lot of money to receive what you want and need.
Because they were created using high-quality materials that are less influenced by harsher water types, all of these designs should perform well in hard water environments.
So we’ll concentrate on the extra features to help you narrow down your options to just one faucet.
Keep it tidy…
So, in hard water areas, one of the most generally reported difficulties with faucets is that they become extremely difficult to clean. That’s why we’ve chosen a range of kitchen faucets with exceptionally easy-to-clean spray heads.
We prefer the Kraus and Delta Faucet models because they are extremely easy to clean and maintain. The other faucets, on the other hand, are simple to clean.
Get out of the way…
You might want to consider having a faucet that can swivel out of the way when washing larger pots and pans, depending on the size of your sink. You may also want the sink area to be clear of obstructions so that you may perform other critical kitchen duties.
Our favorite faucet design with 360-degree capability is the one we just evaluated…
Advantages of using kitchen faucets for hard water?
You might have a question now that you know the top five faucets for hard water. Is it really necessary to have a separate hard water faucet?
Avoid damage caused by hard water
Hard water not only damages your faucet, but it also discolors it beyond repair and completely plugs it. These sediments can corrode the rubber washers that seal the faucet, resulting in leaks and further damage.
Filling your coffee pot with harsh water from the sink might also be dangerous. Lime can build up inside the coffee maker and around the valves and seals due to hard water. As a result, not only do you have leaks, but you also get stale coffee.
You probably didn’t realize it, but your hard water has an impact on your coffee. Other appliances that come into touch with hard water, such as rice cookers, crock-pots, and steamers, may also be affected.
Avoid hard water stains
You may eliminate practically all of your hard water problems, including stains, by using a kitchen faucet for hard water. Hard water stains your sink, making it appear old and filthy. Stains can give your sink a tarnished and filthy appearance.
Of course, you don’t want a kitchen where everything saves the sink is perfect. It detracts from the overall appearance of your kitchen. The best answer to your problem is to replace the faucet with a hard water faucet.
Avoid hard water residue
Hard water residue can build up in your sink, leaving behind mineral deposits that stain it in a variety of hues, including white, brown, red, green, and even blue. It can also leave a slimy or unpleasant residue behind. These stains and residues are frequently impossible to remove, necessitating the use of specialist treatments to get rid of the chalky buildup.
Furthermore, a buildup of residue might cause a clogged faucet, resulting in a limited stream of water pouring out. You may be familiar with the frustration of washing your hands beneath a clogged faucet. None of us wants to deal with any of these issues. Installing a hard water kitchen faucet will help you prevent these issues.
Things to consider before buying the best kitchen faucets for hard water
Whether you’re furnishing a new house or remodeling your kitchen, choosing kitchen faucets is one of the most crucial decisions you’ll have to make. While a kitchen faucet may not appear to be a big household item, it is critical to select the best. A kitchen faucet is used virtually every day and in some cases several times per day. As a result, making the wrong decision will be extremely regrettable. That’s why we’ve produced a list of the top kitchen faucet reviews to help you make an informed decision.
There are numerous faucet brands available on the market. You must first determine if your water is hard or soft before purchasing one.
Consider the style and shape
Faucets are available in a variety of shapes and styles. Choosing the best kitchen faucets begins with familiarizing yourself with the numerous alternatives available and understanding the benefits and drawbacks of each type. A gooseneck style, for example, will normally have more clearance, but it’s not recommended if your sink is shallow. This leads to the next point.
Your existing kitchen fixtures
You must get a kitchen faucet that matches the design, shape, and eventual kind of your current kitchen layouts. It should blend in with and complement the components on your countertop in terms of aesthetics. You must also consider the amount of available space, the size of your sink, and the size of any existing hoses, among other things.
Build and finish of your faucet
The best kitchen faucets are usually quite long-lasting. The durability of a faucet is usually determined by the materials used in its construction as well as the way it is finished. You should always choose a faucet that is corrosion and tarnishing resistant because it will last longer. Furthermore, the finish affects the aesthetic of your faucet and how well it blends into your kitchen.
You should be able to choose models that are simple to install based on the information provided in this kitchen faucet evaluation. Multiple hole installations are suitable with the most versatile models. If you don’t want to employ a professional, look for faucets that are simple to install.
These are just a few things to keep in mind when looking for kitchen faucets. According to all indicators, it isn’t enough that your faucet of choice is among the best; it must also blend in with your kitchen’s characteristics, among other key considerations.
Due to the presence of salt and chlorine, hard water is typically corrosive. Other microbes can cause corrosion in faucets as well. These corrosive elements cause the faucet to wear out more quickly, resulting in higher replacement expenses.
When a faucet ages, it will begin to leak water even when it is not in use. This will result in high water bills and resource waste.
Hard water, as previously stated, contains compounds that corrode faucets. When mixed with water, this produces a toxic chemical that is dangerous to water users. This could have long-term health consequences for the user’s body.
Choose a faucet that does not corrode readily when selecting a brand. There are faucets that are corrosion resistant, and these would be the finest to choose when purchasing one. By purchasing a faucet properly today, you might avoid future health problems.
Ease of fitting and replacement
At this point, you might want to save money by installing the faucet yourself rather than contacting a plumber every time your tap breaks down. Look for a faucet that is simple to change and can be done on your own. It should be simple to install when new, in addition to being simple to replace.
Compatibility with other brands
Depending on your new tastes, you may need to switch from one brand to another at some point. As a result, you’ll need a faucet that works with a variety of other brands. This will save you money in the long run by avoiding the need to replace your complete water system (piping) in your kitchen.
It should have a versatile design that allows it to fit in any faucet placement without difficulty.
Ease of cleaning
A healthy lifestyle begins with a clean faucet. Always choose a faucet that won’t cause you too much trouble when cleaning. When you keep your faucet clean all of the time, it will last a long time and serve you well.
Because dirt causes corrosion, dirty faucets wear out quickly, reducing the amount of time they may be used.
Ease of use and control of water
It’s a good idea to buy a faucet that’s simple to operate and allows you to manage how much water comes out of it. One of the most crucial elements to consider if you want to reduce water waste and save money on your bills is this.
Faucets that are difficult to control in nature can result in significant losses, unsustainable water bills, and other costs related to control issues. It would also be ideal if it could allow high-pressure water to flow with minimal splashes.
Ability to multifunction
Always go for a faucet that can perform a variety of tasks. The majority of modern kitchens come with two sinks. A faucet that can be pushed between the two adjacent sinks should be considered.
The ability to alternate between discharging hot water, cold water, and a mix of both cold and hot water with two control points is another beneficial feature that it should have and that you should search for when choosing your faucet. It should be simple and flexible to adjust the water flow to your preferences. Good luck with your selection!
How do you remove hard water deposits from the faucet?
It might be difficult to remove faucet pieces such as handles or aerators when there is a lot of hard water buildup.
Soak a towel in a 50/50 mix of white vinegar and warm water to eliminate mineral deposits.
Then drape the towel around the handle’s hat or skirt.
Remove the bonnet of the handle by turning it counterclockwise with a rubber glove, a rubber jar opener for grip, or a strap wrench.
Hard water buildup can also be removed from a faucet with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and warm water. Remove the mineral buildup from the faucet with a clean cloth or soft sponge and the solution.
If you click on the Amazon link or Add to Cart and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Last Update: 2021-10-06