To stay healthy, we need to drink lots of water. But, we also want our water to taste good. Unfortunately, finding a bottleless water cooler with both qualities is not easy.
Table Of Contents−
- Best bottleless water dispensers
- Brio Commercial Grade Reverse Osmosis Bottleless Water Dispenser
- Avalon A5 Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler
- Avalon A12BLK Bottleless Water Cooler
- G3 Reverse Osmosis Hot/Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser
- Bottleless Clover B7B Water Dispenser
- Atlantis Hot N’ Cold Bottleless Water Cooler By Oasis
- Bottleless Water Cooler Hot & Cold Filter And Install Kit
- Avalon Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser
- Brio Countertop Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser
- Bottleless Water Cooler Buyer’s Guide
- Perks of a Bottleless Water Cooler
- Installing A Bottleless Water Cooler
- Bottleless water cooler vs. Bottle-loaded water dispenser
- Is it going to raise my electric bill?
- Is it possible to use tap water in a water cooler?
- Is a bottleless water cooler less expensive than other types?
- Is conventional bottleless water better than countertop water?
- Is there a lot of noise coming from the water cooler dispenser?
- How long can the bottleless water cooler be used?
- Do I need to replace my filters every six months?
- How often should the water cooler dispenser be cleaned?
The best bottleless water cooler will have the perfect temperature, the right size, and an easy-to-clean surface. The top bottleless water coolers on the market have all these qualities. They’re also affordable!
Best bottleless water dispensers
See below for a list of 8 of the best bottleless water coolers on the market today!
Brio Commercial Grade Reverse Osmosis Bottleless Water Dispenser
- REVERSE OSMOSIS: Confidently refill your cup and enjoy pure hydration that is free from impurities. Reverse Osmosis...
- HOT, COLD & ROOM-TEMPERATURE WATER: Access to perfect temperature water has never been easier. Choose between...
- LONG-LASTING: Powerful and long-lasting, Brio Water Coolers withstand the test of time. The durable cooler is made...
Brio’s commercial-grade RO water filter cooler dispenser eliminates the need to pick up heavy water bottles constantly. If you’re searching for a bottleless water dispenser for your office, this might be the one.
The water filtering process is divided into four steps. First, any particles larger than 5 microns are removed by high-quality sediment filters. Following that, the water flows through the premium carbon block, which removes any tastes, odors, chlorine, or VOCs from the water.
Next, the water is passed through a high rejection RO membrane, which removes lead, fluoride, and heavy metals from the water before it is sent through another refined coconut carbon filter, completely removing any leftover taste or odor. Except for the RO membrane, which is expected to last 6-12 months, all filters will last 3-6 months.
Installing this system can be time-consuming, but if a water cooler dispenser removes more than 1000 pollutants from the water, the effort is well worth it. You don’t even have to clean the system after it’s been installed.
Its self-cleaning Ozone mode cleans and sanitizes the dispenser with a single button press. By pressing a button behind the machine, you may easily turn off the heating or chilling of the water. The Brio’s dispenser is well-made and has a spacious dispenser surface for perfectly filling your cup.
- Manufacturer: Brio systems
- Dimension: 43.5 x 15 x 14.7 inches
- Weight: 40.2 pounds (18.2 kgs)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Filter: 4-stage RO system
- RO membrane
- 4 Stage filtration
- Child lock on hot water dispense
- Larger dispenser area
- NSF certified UL listed, and Energy Star approved
- A bit difficult to install
- Some customer complains of filter leaks
Avalon A5 Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler
- Installation kit: Full installation kit consisting of 20' of 1/4" tubing, 3 way plastic 1/4" push connect adapter,...
- Dual filtration: Dual filters are included with the water cooler. This consists of a Sediment filter and a Carbon...
- Bottleless: Our water cooler is bottle less and will reduce the cost of constant purchases of water. The water is...
The Avalon A5 has an outstanding reputation among consumers and has lived up to the hype for the entire that it has been in the market. Made of premium stainless steel, three temperature modes to choose from that will last you an entire year, and a night light to go with its classic and elegant look, this unit is a package of aesthetic appeal and reliability that performs well for both homes and commercial use.
Inside the installation kit, you will find all the essential tools and items that you will need to set up the water cooler:
- 20′ ft. of 1/4″ tubing
- 3-way plastic
- 1/4″ Push Connect Adapter
- Under Sink 3/8″ Adapter (with shut-off valve)
- Filter Flushing Adapter
Aside from that, there is also an instructional guide complete with images to provide detailed instructions on installation.
The dual filtration system of the cooler can filter out impurities from your tap water—the first filter is a sediment filter that eliminates solid particles and extraneous debris. The second filter is the carbon filter that traps dissolved particles like chlorine ions, lead deposits, rust, and some large bacteria that ultimately change the taste of the water.
Avalon A5 possesses a unique self-cleaning feature with the help of an ozone gas derivative of oxygen gas and a strong disinfectant. The device pumps its interior with the gas, disinfecting and sanitizing the inner parts of the unit.
This way, all the remnants of the previous cycles are eliminated and cleansed. As a result, the device’s lifespan is lengthened, and the water output quality remains as consistent as in the first cycle.
Filters in the dual tanks can last up to six months of average use with a capacity of 1500 gallons. After that, when the filters need to be replaced, you can simply throw them out and put in new ones.
- Dimensions: 41x12x13 inches
- Weight: 44 Pounds
- Installation Kit
- Dual Filtration System (Sediment and Carbon Block)
- 3-way Temperature Push Button Dispenser
- Leak Detector
- Filter Replacement Indicator Light
- Child Safety Lock (Hot water dispenser)
- Modern and timeless design
- Durable stainless steel material
- 3 temperature options
- Self-cleaning feature with ozone gas
- Dual Filtration System
- 6 months average filter lifespan
- Competitive pricing
- Adjusting to the desired temperature is difficult without a thermostat
- Technical assistance may be required for the initial installation
- Replacement filters may cost extra
Avalon A12BLK Bottleless Water Cooler
- THREE TEMPERATURES: Three temperature settings allow you to customize your drinking experience. This dispenser...
- BOTTLELESS: Our water cooler is bottleless and will reduce the cost of constant purchases of water. The water is...
- CHILD SAFE: This product is UL/Energy Star Approved and features a child safety lock on the hot water spout so the...
Modern families trust Avalon to provide a high-performance, safe, stylish countertop bottleless water dispenser. That is why so many of them opt for the A12BLK. This small, elegant item would look great on any kitchen counter.
This device’s two-stage filtering technology, which removes up to 99.99 percent of sediments, 97.4 percent of chlorine, and 99.6 percent of lead, appeals to me. People will never experience the typical chlorine odor or taste in drinking water.
I like the three-spout, three-temperature system since it allows up to three people to get three glasses of water at different temperatures simultaneously.
I like how a night light has been added to the cold and hot water spout sections, making it safe and easy to get water at night. The hot water button also has a child-lock mechanism to prevent burns in young children.
Although it is more expensive than other water coolers, it is still worthwhile to purchase because of its NSF, UL, and Energy Star certifications. People can sleep better knowing they have a safe, dependable, and efficient appliance that will provide them with water whenever they require it.
The Avalon A12BLK is more than just a stylish and space-saving water dispenser. It is also a reliable, energy-saving, and efficient water dispenser.
- Brand Name; Avalon
- Item Weight: 30 pounds
- Product Dimensions;: 13 x 12 x 19 inches
- Capacity: 1500 Gallons
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Can keep itself clean
- Two-stage water filtration for fresh-tasting, clean, and safe water
- three-temperature design for drinking versatility
- Compact and elegant design for countertop space efficiency and aesthetics Integrated
- LED night light for safer nighttime use
- UL, Energy Star, and NSF certification for greater product confidence
- Filter canisters are not hidden from view
- More expensive than other goods.
G3 Reverse Osmosis Hot/Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser
- 4-stage Reverse Osmosis filtration
- Hot and Cold dispensers
- Sanitary Push Button type operation with scald guard on hot dispenser
No more worries about counter space because this hot and cold dispenser is a freestanding one that occupies your floor space. The classic black plastic exterior material gives it a fresh, sleek look that goes well in many interior color schemes. In addition, the edges are not sharp, so it’s not a hazard for children and pets.
It is uniquely built mechanically, so it entirely depends on electrical power. However, it can still function without electricity. The G3 can withstand an unsteady power supply, which could be expected in areas that experience rotating power outages. However, the materials of the unit may compromise its overall durability. The low-grade materials could make the unit vulnerable to breakages.
- Dimensions:15 x 13 x 42 inches
- Weight: 40 pounds
- 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
- RO Membrane, Pre Filter, Carbon, and UV Filter
- Energy Efficient Toggle Switches
- Hot And Cold Dispenser
- 4-stage Reverse Osmosis filtration
- Hot and Cold Button operation with scald guard on the hot dispenser
- Automatically turns on and off heating and cooling functions to lessen power consumption
- Mechanical design purifies water even during a power outage
- Poor quality overall build
- Made of fragile materials
- You will need an experienced and knowledgeable plumber to help with the installation
- be prone to leakages
Bottleless Clover B7B Water Dispenser
- Economical: Without the use of plastic bottles, this Clover B7B saves you hundreds per year. Instead, the water...
- Easy Clean-Up: The Clover B7B water dispenser requires little maintenance, just remove the one piece ABS drip tray...
- Efficient Cooling: This room temperature(warm) and cold water cooler has an ultra-efficient condenser that's cooled...
Versatility is the main characteristic of this Clover B7B. At first glance, it can be a freestanding dispenser, but it can also be transformed into a bottleless unit using the POU (Point of Use) conversion kit included in the package.
One drawback about this unit is that it does not have a built-in filtration system. But the conversion kit can allow you to connect it to another system designated mainly for filtration, like a reverse osmosis system, so it becomes a bottleless dispenser.
The tanks are made of premium material, designed for contaminant immunity even after multiple usages for an extended period. More specifically, stainless steel for the cold water tank. At a reasonable price, Clover B7B gives you two kinds of dispensers for the price of one. You will most likely be able to save a lot more if you already own a water filtration system.
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 12.4 x 40 inches
- Weight: 30 Pounds
- Dual Temperature Selection (Cold/Room Temperature
- Bottleless Conversion Kit (POU)
- Low maintenance, less frequent need for cleaning
- Ultra-efficient cooling condenser makes for a low energy consumption
- Contaminant-proof stainless steel material
- POU Bottleless Conversion Kit Included
- Affordable Price
- No installation kit and built-in filter
Atlantis Hot N’ Cold Bottleless Water Cooler By Oasis
- Bottle less cooler easily connects direct to water line; serves cool and hot water
- Features dual float system with built-in safety float to prevent overflowing
- Removable, dishwasher safe drip tray lifts out for easy cleaning
Here we have another freestanding water dispenser unit that competes closely with the Avalon A5 minus the water filtration system. Oasis has been making a mark in the water treatment industry and has consistently launched quality water dispensers and filter systems since 1910.
This hot and cold water dispenser is made of sturdy polyethylene material and has two faucets for the hot and cold water supply. You just have to connect it to the main water line of your house, and it’s good to go. It also does not require too much regular maintenance.
The unit goes well in most room interior color schemes because it sports a clean, classic white that blends perfectly with all colors. The average capacity can reach up to 45 cups with a 6 oz volume each supplied every hour. There is a detachable drip tray for when you opt for bottled water, but you can also go for the bottleless feature that only requires a connection to your water line.
But you must remember that it does not have a filtration system integrated into it, so you will need to have a separate device for that. The heating system is also not as efficient when compared with other brands.
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 12 x 38.7 inches
- Weight: 32 Pounds
- Polyethylene Construction
- Hot and Cold Water Dispenser
- Child Proof Hot Water Valve
- 2-Piece Hot Water Tank
- Safety Float System
- Child Proof Hot Water Safety Valve
- 3-year Warranty
- No integrated water filtration system
Bottleless Water Cooler Hot & Cold Filter And Install Kit
Top brands Brio and Magic Mountain have collaborated on formulating this bottleless standing water dispenser, complete with a heating and cooling system. It has a black polyethylene exterior which is both stain-resistant and aesthetically pleasing.
Interior components are lead-free steel of guaranteed durability for years. Everything you need for the assembly and installation is already included in the package. Two separate stainless steel tanks serve as hot and cold water reservoirs.
The built-in water treatment system uses UV light to reduce bacterial content. Besides, there is no other form of integrated filtration for other contaminants. You will need a separate filtration device if you have other impurities that you want to be removed from your water.
The maximum temperature it can reach is 185 degrees Fahrenheit or 85 degrees Celsius, which cannot be achieved by any other dispenser included in this list.
- Dimensions: 12.4 x 12.5 x 39.3 inches
- Weight: 32 Pounds
- Installation Kit Included
- Tomlinson Hot And Cold Water Faucets
- Polyethylene Cabinet with UV Filtration
- Lead-free Steel Components
- 2 Stainless Steel Reservoirs (1-gallon sealed reservoir, food-grade cold/2-liter sealed reservoir, 185˚F)
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Child-proof Hot Faucet
- Polyethylene material with UV light mechanism
- Adjustable thermostat up to 185 degrees Fahrenheit
- Double stainless steel tanks
- No other filtration system for other contaminants
Avalon Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser
- INSTALLATION KIT: Full installation kit consisting of 20' of 1/4" tubing, 3 way plastic 1/4" push connect adapter,...
- DUAL FILTRATION: Dual filters are included with the water cooler. This consists of a Sediment filter and a Carbon...
- BOTTLELESS: Our water cooler is bottle less and will reduce the cost of constant purchases of water. The water is...
The sibling of the Avalon A5, another top choice for a bottleless water cooler with other self-cleaning technology, is Avalon’s Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser. It bears a close resemblance to the A5 in terms of visual appearance.
This model works suitably for households with a heavily contaminated water supply. If you’re struggling with enormous amounts of chlorine, lead, and bacteria in your water, this unit may work well for you.
The Self Cleaning feature of this particular Avalon unit involves the use of ozone gas pumped and circulated throughout the interior system of the cooler and disinfects and sterilizes the parts that touch the water.
It also comes packed with an activated carbon filter and sediment filter for maximum removal of contaminants. It is pretty simple to set up – you just need to connect it to your water line. If you have some knowledge and experience with plumbing, this shouldn’t be a problem for you. Otherwise, you can seek the help of a handyman.
The average temperatures reached by the individual systems are 47 degrees Fahrenheit for the cold dispenser and 185 degrees for the hot dispenser. The unit also comes with a leak indicator that alerts you with any changes in the normal water pressure, plus an Energy Star rating that proves the compressor’s quality for the cooling system. However, it does not have a drain pipe, so you must empty the drip tray yourself.
- Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 41 inches
- Weight: 42 Pounds
- Hot And Cold Dispenser
- Leak Indicator
- Self Cleaning Switch (Ozone System)
- Child Safety Lock
- Installation Kit
- Dual sediment and carbon filter removes chlorine, lead, rust
- Self Cleaning System pumps ozone gas to sterilize internal components. A leak
- detector keeps track of water pressure
- Installation Kit included
- Plastic construction is not as durable as stainless steel
- Fixed temperature setting, non-adjustable
Brio Countertop Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser
- Hot, Room, and Cold Water: When you use our point of use bottleless water cooler dispenser you can choose between...
- Compact: The countertop Brio Cooler is ideal for storing in compact spaces. The smaller design of the cooler will...
- Bottleless POU: Our water cooler is bottleless and will reduce the cost of constant purchase of water. Tap water is...
Are you seeking a simple yet effective NSF-certified water cooler dispenser that will look great on your counter? Brio’s self-cleaning countertop water cooler dispenser is shown here. This dispenser provides hot, cold, and room temperature water.
The water that comes out of the dispenser is not only at optimum temperature but also filtered twice.
The sediment filter and carbon block are the two-step filters that make the water safe to drink. The first stage sediment filter removes big particles from the water, such as rust and dust, while the advanced carbon block removes chlorine, smells, and taste.
You may connect it straight to a water supply, and it will purify the water before heating or chilling it for you. It also features a UV light that disinfects the filtered water and destroys bacteria. The filtration system removes 99.99 percent of the germs and pollutants from the water.
It is extremely simple and quick to install this bottleless water cooler dispenser. First, you must connect the dispenser to your water line and an electrical outlet.
The system is built of stainless steel, which gives it a longer lifespan. In addition, the dispenser has a night light to ensure you get the ideal pour at night. For a consistent ideal outcome, you should change the filters every 3-6 months, depending on consumption and water quality.
- Stainless steel material throughout – ensures temperature retention and prevents contamination.
- Removable drip tray for easy disposal
- Three temperature options for warm, cold, and room temperature water
- Child-safety lock for the hot dispenser to avoid accidents
- The classic black and gray color scheme goes well with any room, or office setting and measures 20.5 x 17.5 x 15 inches – an optimal size
- Easy to install
- 2 Stage filtration
- UV light
- Night light
- Includes drip tray
- Meets NSF requirements, UL listed and is Energy Star approved
- No child lock safety
Bottleless Water Cooler Buyer’s Guide
4 Key Buying Considerations
- Ease of Installation
- Overall Sturdiness
- Variety of Temperature Options
1) Ease of Installation
In general, bottleless water dispensers aren’t that hard to set up. But you do need to have at least some basic knowledge of plumbing since you need to set up a connection between the dispenser and your water supply. You need to be handy with using some tools as well.
You should find all the components and parts in the package with the unit, like hoses, tubes, screws, etc. There should also be an instruction manual. All the items must have no defects. Otherwise, you need to ask for a replacement rather than bear the slight error and end up having more significant problems in the future.
The hard part would have to be making modifications to your plumbing system. Some adjustments in water pressure, replacing the intake pipe, and other issues may need to be done, and for this, you will need a professional.
2) Overall Sturdiness
One of your top priorities should be the sturdiness of the unit and its components. The durability of the materials equates to their lifespan. So the more sturdy it is, the longer it will last. And aside from the features, the lifespan of a product is where you’ll get the most out of your money.
The preferable types of material for this appliance are stainless steel, aluminum steel, and food-grade silicone components. These are the ones that have the slightest chance of accumulating bacteria, resistant to high temperatures, and are easy to clean.
3) Filtration System
The most efficient filtration system removes the contaminants from your water and improves your water’s taste, smell, and appearance. A refreshing cup of water is more enjoyable when you know it is safe from harmful impurities.
Different filters perform different kinds of filtration. The best way to determine what kind of filter you need is by testing and analyzing your water supply. Knowing the prevalent contaminants in your water supply can help you prioritize and figure out the type of filter you need in a water cooler.
However, if you already have a water filtration system, especially a whole house system, a built-in filtration system for your cooler is no anymore necessary since you can be sure that the water being supplied to your cooler has already undergone filtration. Below are some of the common contaminants in the regular community water supply:
- Arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides
- Lead, mercury, chromium-6, and other harmful elements
- Rust or other kinds of pipe scale
- Foul and unpleasant odors such as rotten eggs or fish
- E-Coli staphylococcus and other bacteria
- Pesticides and other hazardous chemicals
- Miscellaneous particles and sediment
4) Variety of Temperature Options
Water coolers only provide cold water. Water dispensers with dual temperature mechanisms can provide hot and cold water. We believe that even if it costs more, it is convenient to go for the latter.
You can have readily available water for whatever kind of drink you want to concoct at that moment. Whether you want a steaming cup of coffee or a refreshing juice drink, you can be sure you have a ready supply of both.
However, we also want to reiterate that dual temperature dispensers consume more energy. But you need not worry too much about this because there are dispensers that have an automatic shut-off feature, so it stops consuming power when optimal temperature levels have been reached.
Bottom line, it all boils down to your daily usage. If you also own a water heater, you do not need a dispenser that gives hot water.
5) Features and Specifications
Some water dispensers come with very useful features. While this means added cost, sometimes you cannot compromise, especially regarding safety. For example, a dispenser with a child-lock feature will prove very useful if you have children in the house who like to meddle with things.
Some come with a backlight for poorly-lit environments, self-cleaning features like the Avalon model, and even backup power and power overload protection for instances when the electric supply is unstable. If you are conscious of space, check the unit dimensions. A detachable drip tray is convenient for easy cleaning.
Perks of a Bottleless Water Cooler
Added features of water coolers contribute to the ease of using them. Self-cleaning features eliminate the burden of frequent manual cleaning and maintenance. Push-button dispensers are not reliant on the water pressure.
Water flow is steady regardless of whether the water pressure is strong or weak. Modern dispensers have built-in detectors and indicators for filter status and water pressure. Carbon filters with large capacities can last up to 2 years before the next replacement.
- Environment Friendly
Plastic bottles make up a large percentage of the amount of waste our planet is infested with. What’s worse, they take hundreds of years to decompose. As a result, a large portion of plastic waste ends up in our oceans and destroys marine life. Going bottleless lessens our plastic consumption, and we do not need to go through the hassle of lifting heavy plastic gallons every time we need to refill the water supply for the dispenser.
If you calculate annually, your regular bottled water purchase would cost you much more than your water utility bill. However, you would save 1000 times more in the long run than you would spend if you opt for bottleless. Yes, it would cost a lot at the initial purchase and installation costs. But try to compare at the end of the year how much you saved and how much more convenient it is to go bottleless.
4. Compact Design
No storage tanks. Just a single freestanding or countertop unit. These dispensers and coolers are not a visual nuisance to the atmosphere of a room.
5. Unlimited Clean Drinking Water
You do not have to worry about running out because you will be drawing from your water supply. Say goodbye to refills. Cold, purified drinking water on demand right at the comfort of your own space.
6. Built-in Filtration
The high-end bottleless water coolers often have a built-in filtration system that cleans the water before it dispenses. They come with resin or activated carbon filters that efficiently purify the water supply, removing trace amounts of chlorine and hard water mineral deposits. Some dispensers use reverse osmosis or UV light.
Installing A Bottleless Water Cooler
Wherever you place the dispenser, you simply have to connect it to the nearest water line available. Most units are pretty simple to install by yourself as long as you follow the instructions in the user manual. However, there may be some aspects of the installation, especially with the plumbing side, where you will need help from a professional.
You can’t always rely on user manuals. There are times when the instructions given in the manual are hard to understand and even harder to follow. Also, although it rarely happens, there might be some components needed for installation that may not be included in the package, so it’s always wise to read the package and check what items are included.
These appliances are typically not hard to set up once you have a convenient spot to place them and it has a nearby water line.
For dispensers with built-in filtration systems, there may be a need for some adjustments to the normal water pressure to ensure effectiveness. The filter might not thoroughly accommodate intense water pressure.
Upon successful installation, the first gallon should not be consumed; it should serve as the priming water for the entire system, and there might be some debris and impurities present. It is best to flush them all out first.
Countertop or Freestanding
You can choose from two main types of dispensers. Freestanding dispensers take up floor space. They usually have more variants, like design, color, and features. Since these units are larger, they generally have multiple temperature options. They come close in size to a regular water cooler or dispenser; the only difference is that they do not have a plastic bottle.
Freestanding coolers are best for these places:
- Administrative Office
- Boardroom Office
- Staff Kitchen or Lounge
- Large Homes with multiple floors and baths
- Medical center
- Customer reception areas
- Beauty salons
- Gym or fitness studios
- Indoor Recreational Facility
- Community Center or Library
However, in areas with limited floor space but the counter has some space to spare, you can opt for a countertop water cooler.
Countertop coolers are suitable for the following:
- Home office
- Galley Kitchen
- Studio Apartment
- Office Breakroom
Bottleless water cooler vs. Bottle-loaded water dispenser
Somehow it has been instilled in the minds of consumers that bottled water is a safer choice compared to tap water, and this false idea can be attributed to the misleading advertising content by some water companies.
The New York State University and Orb Media released a collaborative study about bottled water last March 2018. Aside from its price and environmental impact, 93% of bottled water sold in the market contains trace amounts of microplastics.
Do you want to go through the hassle of purchasing bottled water now and then and taking out and replacing the old bottle when the water runs out? It would cost you money and energy better off spending on other worthwhile things.
Bottleless dispensers draw water directly from your water supply, and all you need to worry about is replacing the filters every few months, which is a lot easier than bottles.
We hope this guide pushes you in the right direction as you choose the perfect bottleless water cooler or dispenser. Friendly reminder to have your water supply tested first so you know what kind of filter you need if you do not have a built-in water filtration system installed. Be vigilant and wise!
Is it going to raise my electric bill?
Is it possible to use tap water in a water cooler?
Is a bottleless water cooler less expensive than other types?
Is conventional bottleless water better than countertop water?
Is there a lot of noise coming from the water cooler dispenser?
How long can the bottleless water cooler be used?
Do I need to replace my filters every six months?
How often should the water cooler dispenser be cleaned?
If you click on the Amazon link or Add to Cart and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Last Update: 2023-03-24
Self assessed Germaphobe, specializing in everything water, water filters, health and nutrition. Diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, I've acquired immense amount of knowledge when it comes to natural, biology, and everything about human anatomy.